Come join BC’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Loyalty role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Manager (Loyalty) to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, More Rewards, you will be responsible for driving omni-channel engagement of loyalty members across partners and the broader coalition loyalty platform ecosystem. You will be responsible for implementation of the multichannel marketing system and processes as well as developing full cycle CRM strategies for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences across all digital touchpoints with a keen focus on accelerating business objectives of loyalty partners, this includes driving revenue, accelerating growth and increasing engagement across 3.5M members and partners’ core products/services.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with IT and Marketing in the implementation of multichannel marketing tools and processes.
- Developing and overseeing multichannel marketing strategies across various digital channels including email, text, social, etc. that drive in-store and online sales.
- Developing personalization strategies and plans with Loyalty Partners to drive the Loyalty business, meeting sales objectives and building a mutually beneficial partnership with partners.
- Driving 1:1 personalization strategy and identify new segment opportunities. Working closely with the Analytics team to understand consumer segmentation, behavior, and identifying consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Developing KPI’s to measure complex campaign effectiveness and make recommendations on optimization opportunities.
- Continuously evaluating best practices, methodology and tools and seek to improve deliverables to maintain alignment with business needs.
- 5+ years’ experience leading the development and execution of B2C digital marketing programs.
- A deep understanding of the marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, email service providers and CRM.
- A track record of creating email marketing strategies that inspire customers and drive revenue.
- Experience with one or more B2C digital marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.).
- Self-aware and empathetic and possess a high level of Emotional Intelligence
- An excellent project manager and with strong communication skills and the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
- A strong problem-solver with a record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free access to our onsite gym, free parking, exclusive team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
This position is based at Save-On-Foods’ Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we’re currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day provincial health guidelines allow us to all work together in the office again. Ensuring the well-being of our team members remains our top priority as we transition back to working in the office, and as always, we will continue to follow the guidelines set by our Provincial Health Officer.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!