RESAAS is a cloud-based social business platform for the real estate services industry. Our platform tools are made available exclusively to real estate agents, brokerages, franchises and MLSs. Real estate agents can join the platform for free and upgrade to RESAAS Premium for enhanced lead & referral generating tools. We're transforming the real estate industry and allowing real estate professionals to network on a vertical-specific business platform.
At RESAAS, we believe in constant innovation and collaboration. All employees have a voice and an opportunity to present and lead new ideas. We're looking for someone who, like us, is passionate about what they do and driven to excel in the workplace.
The UI Designer will work alongside our engineering team to deliver a best-in-class user experience. We are looking for someone with an eye for clean and artful design, who possesses superior UI skills and makes deliberate design decisions to create a smooth and intuitive user experience.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Knows how to be a great team player and collaborate with others
- Present, defend and effectively communicate design ideas to the team
- Improve designs by incorporating constructive criticism and team input
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, standards
- Develop an inventory of reusable website styles, components and patterns
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to delivery
- Work with the engineering team to design a solution which balances visual design, user experience, technology and effort level
- Have knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Contribute to a vision for the future of UI/UX on the platform
- Conduct A/B testing, user research and evaluate user feedback
- Comfortable working with tight project deadlines
- Work with the communications team to develop copy, curate visual content, and produce RESAAS campaigns
- 3+ years creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience working for a software company, specifically with SaaS startups
- Knowledge of Squarespace
- Knowledge of UX design
- Experience with Invision
- Experience in an Agile/Kanban development methodologies