Axis is looking for a dynamic and savvy Senior Partner Marketing Coordinator who will work to coordinate channel marketing activities to promote the value of the Axis brand to our customers and help expand our customer-base.
Why join Axis?
Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. We allow and encourage our employees independent thinking. From day one, you get the opportunity to contribute your expertise in a company that believes in innovation and the individual. At Axis, you get the opportunity to build your network for the future. Here we gather talented and creative people who are all working towards the same goal - to be number one.
Come into the community and help with your specific knowledge!
What you'll do...
- Coordinate and execute various activities that promote our programs and services to our customers and new prospects.
- Track, measure and report ROI of activities.
- Coordinate event activities which include identifying sponsorship opportunities, materials, lead follow-up and invoicing.
- Optimize Axis’ industry association involvement by leveraging benefits of membership. Research and propose new opportunities for consideration.
- Coordinate advertising activities for both traditional and digital efforts.
- Provide general support for ongoing projects and administrative tasks.
What we're looking for...
Must be able schedule and execute various deliverables within a project while paying close attention to the details and meeting deadlines. Strong project management and interpersonal skills are required to effectively work with internal and external customers. The ideal candidate must be able to do the following:
- Ability to multi-task executing various campaigns while balancing long-term projects
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand project expectations and deliverables
- Create processes and schedules for activities with checkpoints
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactively schedule activities and ensure deliverables are executed
Structured time management skills
- Effective communicator through verbal and written communication, which includes public speaking
- Analyze data and identify trends
- Ability to build productive business relationships
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Valued but not required...
- Work in a related position/industry
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Fluent in French
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs.
- Expected travel time for this position is approximately 15% annually.
What we have to offer...
Competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance, RRSP, tuition reimbursement, five star company events, a fun culture, and more!