Senior Online Advertising Specialist
– Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Location: Vancouver, B.C. (Downtown)
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pay : Annual Salary of $56,500-$60,000 Canadian; plus benefits and office perks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance and Paramedical coverage. Annual Health Spending account and MSP coverage.
Company Operating Name: Thrive Digital
About Thrive Digital
Thrive builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. You may not realize it, but you've probably seen some of our work with startups, Fortune 500 companies, and companies of all sizes in between. We are tasked with growing the customer base of some of your favorite companies, and as a result we have developed a deep expertise in performance marketing and scrappy approach to getting things done.
Our culture is centered around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our client-partners with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems. You demonstrate first class communication skills, excellent writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of North America’s top performance marketing teams.
Ideal candidates have experience in at least five of the following areas:
- 2+ years Managing paid search platforms such as Google Adwords and Bing Ads. Experience managing international paid search platforms such as Baidu, Yahoo Japan and Yandex is a plus.
- 2+ Experience with managing paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, and a range of other social platform from YouTube, and Twitter to Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Deep knowledge of current tracking platforms and attribution methodology
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- You have experience leading A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other funnel refinement practices.
- Experience using ad management platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio, DoubleClick for Search, Ad Espresso, etc.
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital acquisition campaigns for some of the world’s most cutting edge and disruptive companies.
- Executing, managing and optimizing client campaigns including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting and mobile
- Taking ownership of key ongoing or one time tasks as they relate to project success
- Consistently reviewing account performance to ensure successful delivery of client objectives
- Delivering exceptional results to clients through proactive and creative optimization of campaigns
- Speaking directly to work on client calls and providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Being a team player, and supporting other members of your team
- Building trust with your team and clients through strong communication and strong recommendations
Business Address: 700 - 675 West Hastings Street, Vancouver B.C. V6B 1N2 Canada