Senior Marketing Planner
• one temporary (up to six months)
Do you have a knack for public education and marketing? Do you have a creative side just wanting to be let out? If so, come have a closer look at this opportunity. In this fulfilling role, you will use your professional experience and marketing background to assist in developing public education programs regarding road safety.
What can I expect to do in this role?
This position has the challenge of increasing public awareness of road safety through the development of marketing plans and products to promote safe and responsible road user behaviours.
This will include:
- advising senior management on ways to increase awareness of road safety
- researching target audiences
- preparing road safety public education materials, strategies and plans
- evaluating initiatives and making recommendations to improve or maintain successes
Location: 1201 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
How do I qualify?
Technical Expertise in Marketing:
- you have proven knowledge of public relations, social marketing, marketing strategy and social media principles
- you have knowledge of emerging trends and techniques in preparing public education materials
- you have experience coordinating the delivery of services and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing plans and strategies
Outstanding Communication and Relationship Management Abilities:
- you have excellent communication skills including experience preparing reports, written correspondence, public education materials and delivering presentations
- you have stakeholder relations skills
- you have strong relationship management skills with the ability to foster partnerships
Solid Planning, Organizational and Problem-Solving Skills:
- you have strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- you have the ability to discuss issues and problemsolve effectively
Strong Analytical and Researching Capabilities:
- you have strong analytical and research skills with experience building campaigns to reach specific target groups
- you can analyze data and evaluate campaign success using a variety of strategies
Salary range: $1,334.22 – $1,632.56 per week