The Marketing Department of the National Arts Centre is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated arts marketing professional.
As a senior member of the marketing team, you will work collaboratively to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that promote the NAC Orchestra to new and existing subscribers. You will conduct thorough analyses and interpret trends to decide on business opportunities. You will work with a team to plan and manage a comprehensive range of efforts aimed at building audiences, achieving attendance and revenue goals, while increasing the Orchestra’s local, national and international visibility.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum four to six (4-6) years in a senior marketing role with demonstrated results;
- Previous experience in the Performing Arts community would be beneficial;
- Expertise in the following areas: strategic planning, marketing analytics, integrated communications, digital marketing, CRM, working with agencies;
- Experience leading long-term integrated campaigns;
- Experience managing outbound telemarketing campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing environment in the National Capital Region;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and capacity to manage the demands of multiple stakeholders;
- Equally comfortable in a leadership or team player role with a good sense of humor;
- Excellent organization and project management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated initiative and sound judgement;
- Proficient in using MS: Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Bilingualism in both official languages is an asset.