Position: Senior Marketing Manager (B2B)
Become a QuickPlayer today and grow with us!
QuickPlay Media Inc. is the premier provider of solutions to manage the business of mobile video. Recognized internationally for innovation, flexibility and excellence QuickPlay provides the fastest and most flexible way for companies to deliver mobile video worth watching. Today, QuickPlay powers high quality TV, video, audio, and radio services for 14 mobile operators and 150 content providers recognized worldwide.
In an evolving market, our employees are inspired by the innovative environment that allows them to lead, motivate, and create, while reaching their full potential and achieving great results. Spending their days in a challenging atmosphere developing cutting edge products for the biggest names in media and communications, QuickPlay employees are able to expand their skills and grow with a passionate and talented group of people.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, development and rollout of all global events and outbound marketing communications, including demand generation campaigns, market and competitive insight, and key messaging.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, your key focus is the implementation and measurement of all external marketing activities for Quickplay’s portfolio of products and services. You will work with Technical Solutions Marketing and the Director of Sales Enablement in crafting our core messaging and positioning that translates into value selling. You will also directly manage the creation of innovative and effective go-to-market programs that drive revenue and grow usage. Your role will ensure successful global trade show planning and implementation, and analyst / public relations which contribute to the company’s core business objectives and financial growth
In this role you will be:
- Planning – Develop and execute quarterly marketing plans to support the strategic plan. This includes all editorial and demand generation campaigns to support upcoming marketing plans, both direct and via channel partners.
- Thought Leadership – Set the direction for, and lead the development and implementation of Quickplay’s brand, products and services.
- Planning and execution of demand generation campaigns, in addition to tracking and reporting on KPIs. Includes working with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce.
- Management of Press Releases – this includes the orchestration and necessary fact-finding in order to issue Press Releases to the Media.
- Payment management with vendors and Accounts Payable.
- Maintaining and tracking a Marcomm budget.
- Planning for trade shows, working with design companies and other 3rd party contractors in order to achieve booth readiness and within budget.
- Work across all key marketing channels including email, search, paid digital, webinars, events, etc.
- Experience working in a technology-focused organization with people who have a passion for success is a definite plus.
- Willing to to travel to trade shows (including international) as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing Communications experience – positioning and messaging to Business who in turn offer a service to end-consumers, including social marketing, demand generation, trade-show planning and execution, and working with industry analysts to drive awareness of Quickplay’s products and services.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Marketing to continue promoting Quickplay’s communication strategy amongst key industry stakeholders.
- Managing our corporate brand to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated against the right external audiences.
- Demonstrable experience measuring ROI of external marketing campaigns and recommendations for future improvements.
- Technical aptitude to understand and articulate the benefits of complex software processes such as SAAS / PAAS.
- Proven leadership and team-building track-record.
- Solid analytical, quantitative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- A true team builder with the ability to also contribute personally with hands-on efforts.
- Results-driven at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Strong self-organization skills and an agile multi-tasker –often doing multiple things at once.
- Experienced with automation tools such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Experience analyzing web, email and campaign metrics
- General office environment.
- Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.