Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we’re taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of the Global Business Division team as a Senior Marketing Manager (12 Month Contract). We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Come join Intuit as part of the Global Business Division as a Senior Marketing Manager for QuickBooks, the #1 Best Selling accounting software for small businesses in Canada. Our cohesive, entrepreneurial team environment fosters opportunities to work across several aspects of marketing functions. In this role, you will own the strategic planning and execution of acquisition and retention marketing programs across multiple channels. We are looking for someone who is passionate about revolutionizing the lives of our customers and willing to challenge the status quo and think big to innovate on our products - and if you do, you will be rewarded with opportunities to expand your influence & responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify opportunities to grow our core businesses, including the QuickBooks desktop product, the attached mobile and online services, and its corresponding technical support products. You will own key portions of our P&L and the responsibility for driving revenue growth and contribute to the in year marketing plan development.
- Develop deep market and customer insights based on direct customer feedback and interaction and research. Use these insights to develop world class creative marketing programs, designed to acquire prospects to our products and services.
- Partner across functions and sales channels to drive the testing, analytics and optimization of pricing, promotions and bundles to improve acquisition, ASP, and retention.
- Leverage root cause analysis, analytics and financial forecasts with key performance indicators to monitor how the business is performing and drive for high growth outcomes.
- Collaborate with product management, development and customer support to identify opportunities to innovate on our products.
- Lead, coach, mentor direct reports and peers.
- Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive to results in an entrepreneurial, challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker with a strong bias toward action, willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and pitch-in wherever necessary to push the business forward
- Significant experience driving a business within an organization or running your own business- Highly skilled & experienced developing and executing integrated demand generation campaigns including digital, radio, print and TV.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work with internal and external agencies and lead a team to deliver strong results
- Passion for customers and using customer insights to drive effective marketing programs
- Innovative problem solving skills, strong analytical and financial skills
- 7-10 years of marketing or product management experience preferably with a consumer packaged goods or a technology consumer goods company
- BA/BS required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
** This is a 12 month contract role
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …