The Senior Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing and executing marketing and branding strategies leading to lead generation for business development. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience marketing services to vendors, technology suppliers and industrial users. The candidate should have measurable experience in marketing campaign development, brand management, event planning & logistics, budget management, website & online marketing management, media relations and graphic design. Through these experiences the candidate should be able to demonstrate successful lead generation capabilities.
- Design, develop and execute corporate Branding and Marketing plans.
- Plan and implement Promotions & Marketing campaigns.
- Consistently find ways to generate good leads for business development.
- Conduct extensive market research and identify Marketing and Branding opportunities.
- Consistently develop marketing content in the form of case studies, technical articles, award applications, presentations and corporate announcements.
- Recommend, implement and execute new strategies and database marketing programs to increase Brand awareness.
- Manage online marketing presence including email promotions, website, social media and advertising.
- Coordinate multi-media presence including ad bookings, press releases and public relations.
- Manage the design process of company’s catalogues, brochures, advertisements, calendars and other publications.
- Identify and represent the company at industrial events, tradeshows and conferences with the aim to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Execute Marketing Campaigns through Cogent’s customer relationship portal.
- Actively engage with clients, vendors, suppliers and other stake holders to communicate Cogent’s Brand identity.
- Develop reporting matrices to understand overall marketing campaign efficiency, customer retention/repeat behavior across key industry segments.
- Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across multi-channel environment (e.g., website, email, Social media).
- Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new Marketing approaches and adopting best-practices.
- Work with business development on creating the value statements, solution messaging, and strong client relationship connections.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- The candidate must have strong knowledge and understanding of Business Operations.
- Candidate must exercise highest level of professionalism.
- Candidate must have strong written and spoken command of the English language to execute duties.
- The candidate must be Proficient in a range of marketing and business programs including Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and must have experience with Customer Relationship Management Portals.
- The candidate must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Must be self motivated and continuously thinking of ways to improve.
- This is normally acquired by 5+ years of industry experience in a senior management position and establishing vendor relations.
- The candidate must have a graduate degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing. Masters degree will be an asset.