The Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Marketing, BMO Insurance is accountable to plan and develop all marketing programs through digital channels. The role is accountable to develop channel strategies to drives sales, measure results, market and competitive trends, prepare product/segmentation marketing plans and manage the development of a board range or marketing programs including:
- Demand Generation (Partner Channel, Affiliates)
- Website / Conversion optimization
- Digital Content
- Email Marketing (acquisition, onboarding and engagement)
- Social Media
This role is directly responsible for managing BMO Insurance’s relationship with marketing agencies and suppliers to ensure the company is receiving quality and cost effective marketing service. The role has a marketing budget of approximately $2 million and is responsible for delivering $1.5 million in first year premium (revenue).
- Post-secondary degree in marketing or related discipline
- Industry experience with 6-8 years or more in a direct marketing management role
- In-depth knowledge of financial services and consumer financial needs
- In-depth knowledge of the direct response principles
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices
- Analytical skills (in-depth)
- Communication skills (in-depth)
- Business numeracy (in-depth)
- Problem solving skills (in-depth)
- Influence skills (in-depth)
- Business Acumen (in-depth)
- People leadership (in-depth)
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
Unposting Date: 01/26/15