Epic Investment Services is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join a growing team in a fast-moving industry to provide reliable, efficient, and creative support to our national leasing team and assist with projects for other business units. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will play an important role in the development and implementation of day-to-day marketing activities such as updating brochures and materials, creating internal and external presentations, coordinating special programs and event support. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be an integral member of the marketing team as Epic continues to expand its operations and service offerings.
- Manages the day-to-day marketing operations for the leasing teams.
- Assists with the development, implementation and execution of project marketing strategies that support business objectives.
- Supports the creation of email marketing plans and use data analytics to inform content calendar.
- Organizes and maintains asset library for business units
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized property information packages and presentations in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) using Word, PowerPoint or InDesign
- Lead the coordination of signage needs for the team (e.g. creative; production; vendor management; tracking; etc.)
- Investigate and promote the use of new marketing tools or channels to appropriate Stakeholders
- Learn and develop working knowledge of the company's business and audiences
- Responsible for creating Microsoft office templates (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to match brand materials for business units
- Actively participate in team workflow management to ensure collaboration and connectivity within the marketing team and with other business lines regionally and nationally
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed
- Ensure the quality, brand integrity and timeliness of deliverables
- 4 years of marketing experience, ideally in the real estate industry or financial services.
- Agency or design studio experience is considered and asset.
- Commercial real estate marketing experience is an asset.
- Degree and/or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of digital and print advertising platforms.
- High level of computer proficiency and CMS experience.
- Email marketing and social media marketing experience.
- Strong project management and planning skills with experience using project management tools such as Trello, Microsoft Planner, Wrike or Asana
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to develop and manage content calendars for email marketing • Ability to write and generate content with strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing.
- Self-starter, analytical and action-oriented while regularly exercising independent judgment and seeing tasks through to completion.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign), working knowledge preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)