We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Play an important role developing and implementing marketing communications plans in order to support the fast paced Ontario division of Intact Insurance. In this role, you will work with multiple stakeholders to develop internal and external plans to meet business objectives. Projects will be focused on broker and customer initiatives. This position also supports Ontario Division executives in the preparation of internal and external presentations and speeches.
- Consulting: Regularly meet with business teams to determine marcom solutions to business challenges.
- Project Management: Develop and implement large scale marketing/ communication plans and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Copywriting: Develop content for internal and external projects including websites, presentations and speeches.
- Marketing : Build marketing plans including development and distribution of status reports and manage project budgets.
- University degree in a relevant area of study
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Insurance industry experience
- Experienced copywriting for financial services
- Detail oriented and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working and reporting to multiple stakeholders
- Certification in project management or proven working experience on large scale projects
Candidates will be asked to complete a writing exercise if contacted for an interview.
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.