The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing primary TRADER sales/market/performance data for its online products and marketplace, synthesizing with industry data and uncovering actionable insights to allow TRADER to achieve its organizational objectives. Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting of online product performance and customer segment value, explain performance drivers and trends, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for change. This role will also develop, own, and maintain statistical reports, analyses and presentations for internal stakeholders to communicate findings. Plays a key role designing and executing ongoing product performance and customer-centric analytical projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Business Analysis & Reporting: Produce analyses and interpretation of complex data aimed at supporting product marketing and customer segmentation efforts, provide context to trends and actionable insights. Play a key role in analyses and establishing product and customer-centric KPI's across TRADER, analyze their interdependencies and underlying drivers, and develop a TRADER-wide view of performance. Responsible for leveraging data to provide detailed analysis, develop next steps, and articulate findings to the business and make sound judgments and recommendations.
- Marketing and Product Performance: Design and lead analysis of product mix performance, product ROI and quantifying the value TRADER products generate for its customers. Lead efforts to develop and maintain product performance benchmarks, working with product owners to identify areas for improvement. Participate in preparation and production of sales tools and training components necessary for the Sales team to better sell and understand the value of the products. Support data and analysis needs for new product development as necessary.
- Customer-centric analysis: Monitor and analyze trends in customer acquisition, product migration (upgrade and downgrade movement), enterprise churn and enterprise value on an ongoing basis. Consistently investigate root cause factors for customer product deactivations and changes in value, and play a leading role in providing actionable insight for customer retention, acquisition and win back campaigns.
- Data Knowledge: Become familiar with TRADER product and market/industry data, specifically for online, and understand how it can be used to address business questions. Identify opportunities to improve or augment data structures.Work with Business Intelligence team to provide reporting and data requirements for analysis tools and reporting that will make analysis efficient and visual.
- Passion for complex data analysis and reporting
- Critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance; self-starter
- Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize data from various sources and efficiently present written assessments and communicate results and findings
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change