Senior Marketing Analyst contract
CNIB provides community-based support, knowledge and a national voice to ensure Canadians who are blind or partially sighted have the confidence, skills and opportunities to fully participate in life. With 900 employees and 10,000 volunteers working out of offices across the country, CNIB serves thousands of Canadians of all ages. For more information, please visit www.cnib.ca or call 1-800-563-2642.
Term: 6 month contract, 35 hours per week
The Senior Marketing Analyst (SMA) works under the direction of CNIB executive to identify data opportunities and improve decision making throughout the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating business objectives into measurable metrics and creating the reports, dashboards and performance tools to track performance.
Essential Duties entail (but not limited to):
- Work closely with executive management to identify data opportunities
- Identify KPIs for major projects & initiatives
- Create reports, dashboards & performance tools
- Collaborate on marketing plans, business cases & strategic plans
- Work with IT to improve reporting systems, processes & tools
- Analyze results of major corporate activities and present findings to key stakeholders – including CNIB Executive – complete with conclusions and recommendations.
- Participate in senior management meetings
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Experience)
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in marketing analysis, business analysis, consulting or related fields
- Strong business decision making, goal setting and KPI management skills
- Excellent data analysis & spreadsheet skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of data management & reporting with SQL
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new systems and tools
- Confident verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business requirements and strong business acumen to understand corporate strategy, interact with all stakeholders and present actionable findings independently