Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing full-time
Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing
The Senior Manager of Partnership Marketing is a key leadership role on the SES team. A core accountability of this position is to for drive traffic to the store by delivering an ongoing menu of inspiring and engaging programming, that cements Samsung’s role as a leading innovator, delivers on the SES platform of ‘Feed your Curiosity’ and operationalizes the programming with TEC store staff to drive PTO, attract new customers and lead to conversion. Adapt programming as applicable, to other SES.
- Deliver on 3 levels of programming: Aspirational (Qtrly), Brand Partnership (Monthly), Always on (Daily)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners/speakers that support all divisions (Mobile, Consumer Electronics, Digital Appliances, Corp Marketing)
- Ensure all Divisional stakeholders needs are met and their focus technologies profiled, across all divisions
- Work with PR team, as applicable, on relationships with key Influencers in the technology innovation space (eg: Mars, UoT)
- Develop relationships to tap internal resources/ key learnings as needed from Headquarters, Samsung Research America, Samsung Electronics Canada, 837, etc.
- Build the invitation strategy for the various programming events and collaborate with Social/Digital to amplify
- Own planning and communication of the events calendar, with support from Retail Coordinator
- Determine effectiveness and ROI of events and modify based on outcomes
- Leverage and manage online booking tool for events
- Potential expansion of content to viable channel partners
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred or equivalent experience in the telecommunications industry.
- In depth working knowledge of how partnership marketing contracts are structured
- Working knowledge of the consumer electronics or mobile industries
- Superior project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, manage multiple relationships and manage budgets
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preparation skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in partnership marketing
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.