Looking to Trade up your job for a Career? Meet your Match at Trader Corporation
Trader Corporation takes pride in its diverse and talented group of employees. As an organization we remain focused on innovating and investing for the future. We strive to ensure we have the best online and mobile user experience and the best business solutions for our customers. We have a competitive and driven attitude that allows us to achieve results and continue to elevate our brands. We are an organization that encourages our employees by providing them with the tools to be successful in delivering results, while at the same time investing in their careers.
Trader Corporation is a leader in digital and print vertical media and offers a broad set of services such as inventory management, web solutions, optimization of media spend and lead-generation campaigns. Trader caters to the automotive and generalist verticals. If you feel that We are a Match, We want to Meet You!
Trader Employee Benefits
- A Dynamic Organizational Culture and Attractive and Competitive Remuneration Package
- A variety of Career Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Market Competitive Vacation Allowance
- Maternity Leave Top Up Plan
- Free Parking for most of our locations across Canada
-Comprehensive Flexible Benefit Program
This position will lead the development of B2B marketing strategies, marketing plan and subsequently the execution of sales and marketing tactics (email campaigns, advertising, B2B shows, print and online material such as sales support documentation, visual aids and key messaging) for TRADER's B2B brands and products.
This role will also act as the key marketing partner to the sales team in achieving their business objectives.
This role will be the regular contact with the B2B agency, contractors and in-house design studio to bring to life all B2B marketing elements
- Develops B2B acquisition, retention and engagement marketing strategies and executes these strategies through various marketing tools including advertising, email campaigns, trade shows and sales support material.
Responsible to set marketing objectives, bring to life the B2B brand positioning, build business cases, evaluate ongoing performance of all B2B communication vehicles and modify the course of action to achieve results. Manages the B2B budget.
- Analyzes research data and uses appropriate data to influence the organization in the development of a unique selling proposition for advertisers.
Accountable to formulate and document product positioning construct (features, benefits, competitive differentiation and advantage) - that results in an integrated value proposition for TRADER extensive suite of print, online and mobile advertiser products and solutions.
Ensures that all B2B content and corporate messages are accurate and consistent and that the B2B brands are respected.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of TRADER B2B websites
- Supports the sales organization in the development of marketing material required to clearly express and present the unique value of key products and the advantages of the overall organization.
Proactively identify new marketing material as required and efficiently lead the design team in the delivery of the final product.
Manages edits, updates and proofs of B2B marketing copy, sales tools, brochures, newsletters and other material.
- Support product launches by contributing to Go to market strategic plans and their implementation.
Education, Experience and Technical Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business/Commerce: Graduate degree and asset.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, with 5 years of progressively more senior experience in marketing brand communications field.
- Agency background is an asset
- Solid knowledge of B2B marketing strategies and experience in execution of strategies.
- Previous experience managing marketing programs with execution in a variety of media print, web and direct marketing.
- Bilingual: English and French - an asset
- Information system: MS Office, Internet
Soft Skills and Competencies
- Excellent negotiating, relationship building, teamwork and collaborative skills including the ability to build consensus from differing points of view and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization.
- Able to foster, grow and manage teams of people under fast-paced complex conditions
- Able to stimulate and discern and manage creative thinking from internal resources and external strategic communications partners.
- Creative approach to idea generation and problem solving.
- Outstanding communication skills: comfortable interacting with senior management and can effectively present a well- supported point of view
- Able to meet expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and suppliers and partners.
- Strong leadership, people skill and Customer Focus
- Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize data from various sources and present written assessments and recommendations.
- Able to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change.
- Eager to learn and grow with the organization.
- A pro-active, solutions focused, self-motivated and results-driven team player.