Analog Design is looking for a visionary Senior Graphic Designer to join our team full time.
Do you have experience building brands in real estate and other lifestyle-oriented industries? Can you translate your design skills to print, digital, and physical spaces? Do you sweat the details and execute in a timely fashion? Do you look at every day as an opportunity to do something great? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a boutique branding and design agency located in Vancouver, BC. Grounded primarily in real estate branding & marketing, packaging, and lifestyle markets, we are focused on the craft of design and its ability to inspire audiences and influence decisions. We aim high and deliver with efficiency.
• 3+ years of experience designing brands and campaigns in print, digital and environments
- Candidates with design experience in real estate considered an added benefit
- Graduate of Graphic Design program
- Advanced technical proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of print techniques and preparing production files
- Passion for new design trends in retail, fashion and lifestyle industries
- Keen understanding of cultural and social trends as they relate to design and communication
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Well-spoken and able to articulate your design thinking and decision making
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative teams and clients
- Self-motivated with ability to make design decisions quickly and confidently with regards to composition, layout, hierarchy, colour and typography
- Deep understanding of the digital space, responsive design, and modern web design
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to maintain design standards throughout all materials
- Portfolio of representative work
Along with your resume and portfolio, please email a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself.
Competitive salary based on experience.