Resonance is an interdisciplinary creative company that shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and real estate developments across Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean.
Our brand building process is designed to help organizations articulate and share a common story for their brand because when people share a story, it gives them shared belief, shared purpose, and shared passion. We use research and story seeking exercises and questions in forward-looking workshops to help our clients define their story and their brand. Then we create content and media – traditional, social and mobile – that generates interest, influences perceptions and resonates with the markets our clients seek to engage.
We’re seeking a senior level Graphic Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our growing Vancouver team to design websites, print and digital advertising, brochures, identities, packaging, environmental graphics, and interactive presentations.
- Working collaboratively with Creative Director and other creatives to design and produce all marketing resources, in print and digital format including identities, magazine and newspaper advertisements, brochures, presentations, environments, event marketing signage, merchandise, interactive page layouts, e-newsletters, and websites, blogs, mobile, etc.)
- Create and produce graphics that follow corporate identity guidelines ensuring that there is a consistency amongst all material of each project.
- Research and select photos, create illustrations, set and implement style sheets, set colour specifications, and produce mechanicals.
- Prepare computer files for print and web. Troubleshoot production problems, interact with company's staff and outside vendors regarding production issues. Store and maintain production-ready art for all projects.
- Research and share with colleagues new emerging technologies, applications, or super awesome design, and the opportunities to integrate them to our projects.