Resonance Branding shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our brand building process is designed to help organizations articulate and share a common story for their brand because when people share a story, it gives them shared belief, shared purpose, and shared passion. Our process uses research and story seeking exercises and questions in forward-looking workshops that help our clients define their story and their brand.
The curiosity, generosity, emotion and honesty we bring to our craft has always driven the way we communicate a brand’s story, be it on a blog, the web, social media, mobile, magazines, environments or films. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and resorts.
We are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our awesome team in Gastown. The scope of work includes designing and producing a wide range of material, both on the web and in print. You are comfortable working in collaboration with our creative team, participating in the creative process, you live and breath the web and you're fluent in with print design/production as well. You have to be cool or at least pretend that you are (that's what we do anyway!)
- Working collaboratively with Creative Director and other creatives to design and produce all marketing resources, in print and digital format including identities, annual reports, magazine and newspaper advertisements, brochures, presentations, environments, event marketing signage, merchandise, interactive page layouts, e-newsletters, and websites, blogs, mobile, etc.)
- Create and produce graphics that follow corporate identity guidelines ensuring that there is a consistency amongst all material for each project.
- Schedule and establish layouts and copy specifications, research and select photos, create illustrations, set and implement style sheets, set colour specifications, and produce mechanicals.
- Prepare computer files for print and web. Troubleshoot production problems, interact with company's staff and outside vendors regarding production issues. Store and maintain production-ready art for all projects.
- Research and share with colleagues new emerging technologies, applications, or super awesome design, and the opportunities to integrate them to our projects.
- A post-secondary education in design with fluency in print design practices and web production standards.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a demanding work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proofreading and editing skills, and knowledge of print production processes including press checks. Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills as well as being very detail oriented
- The ability to work independently within a team environment is key.