Director, Marketing CRM Analytics
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Salary: $200,000-250,000 annually
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0611)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from London to Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
A day in the life of the Head of Marketing CRM Analytics
The Senior Director, Marketing CRM Analytics will lead and develop a growing team of analysts who deep dive into our guest (customer) data to find valuable insights, drive decision making and influence strategy. This role supports our Marketing, Channel, Membership, Product and Strategy partners. This is a high-profile role within the organization, the successful leader will build strong relationships across the organization to ensure that guest insights are at the forefront of business decisions. This role has broad exposure across the business including regular c-level exposure. The successful candidate leads a team that supports both quick turn/agile insights as well as longer range strategic guest analysis. This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing & CRM.
- Build and lead a team who deliver deep guest insights, guest segmentation, predictive likelihood to buy analytics, guest forecasting and guest dashboarding which help drive business results and tracking
- Build a learning agenda in collaboration with Strategy, Marketing, Product and Channel leadership, track to that agenda and synthesize results in an easy to digest format for partners
- Support our Head of Digital Marketing & CRM in strategy and decision making
- Responsible for producing robust guest forecasts
- In partnership with Strategy and Marketing Teams’ leadership, create and maintain personas, segmentation and targeting with up to date data
- Champion data needs and enhancements with technology leadership that support our guest strategy
The Finer Print
Bachelor’s degree Economics, Marketing, or Business Management, Data Science or related degree
· 7+ years experience in a data driven role
- 10+ relevant experience in retail/brand/ consulting experience
- P&L experience for Channels (retail and .COM)
- Experience in a leading Consultancy or global retail/brand a bonus
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology including Marketing analytics platforms
- Proficient SQL programming skills that allow you to effectively coach your team
- understanding of database capabilities and experience in leading teams that can integrate, structure, and analyze large amounts of guest (customer) data from diverse sources.
- Experience with statistical concepts and knowledge of Test/Control methodologies, experience in coaching team on such concepts
- Demonstrated success in analyzing trends, creating executive level reports, and providing actionable data-driven insights
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.