Reporting to Director of Marketing, Senior Graphic Designer will work to support and execute visual initiatives of this rapidly evolving high tech company. This candidate will be responsible for continuing to evolve the Wondershare brand by working on a wide range of creative projects, ranging from online web experiences to mobile app design. They will interact closely with our internal teams to gain full understanding of projects, products and customer needs. They are an original, strategic thinker who can take creative concepts and turn them into professional and impactful visual experiences. Most importantly, they are someone who is passionate about design and technology and takes pride in his or her work!
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic marketing objectives • Create interface solutions focused on usability and user experience, while working closely with the IA and the development team
- Collaborate with team members (copywriters, project/product managers, designers), as well as with external agencies and any contractors on a project to project basis
- Design mostly digital experiences, ranging from webpages to social media campaigns to iPhone apps • Work with the analytic team to design and execute A/B testing in order to optimize marketing collateral
- Demonstrate excellence in design thinking, typography, and color theory
- Take charge and lead large to medium sized projects, but also work in collaboration with other designers
- Strong design portfolio with no less than 7 years years and interactive work experience
- Posses excellent knowledge and understanding of typography, visual design and best design practices
- Developed and diverse communication skills
- Some experience with UX/UI design
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages
- Excellent time, project management and multi-tasking skills
- A solid understanding of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing/web creative, or business design preferred
- Must have a portfolio website
Why Work For Wondershare?
As a Wondershare employee, you will be part of a bright, talented group who are leaders in their field. We offer competitive salary, group benefits and an opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech companies that engages their employees to be the best they can be.Most importantly, we focus on growth: both as a company and with our valued employees.
The core leadership of this business believes strongly in the entrepreneurial spirit. We are hard-working people who want others to reap the rewards of executing a job well done. If you're ready for the challenge… if you've got the smarts, the iron will, the drive and determination to succeed, then we want to meet you.
The permanent full time position offers extended medical and health benefits.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.