nTrust is a rapidly-growing, dynamic start-up that enables secure and regulated online peer-to-peer international transactions through speed, simplicity and convenience of contemporary technologies (web & mobile). Sending money instantly is as easy as sending an email or a text message, worldwide!
We are seeking a diverse and talented Senior Designer to be part of our team based in Vancouver. This position requires a bright and creative self-starter who is willing to learn & hone skills, with a natural talent for clean & modern designs that speak with clarity. In this role, you will help to design and optimize online production and development initiatives for various digital projects as well as print campaigns/collateral.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve corporate website.
- Translate marketing objectives and campaigns into a creative execution.
- Conceive and construct digital interfaces and assets for marketing campaigns including; web advertising, online content, and (occasionally) print media.
- Contribute to brand consistency and usability initiatives.
- Act as brand ambassador across all channels to ensure all materials are brand compliant throughout the production cycle and coordinate senior team review.
- Effectively deliver quality design work to best practices and current web standards.
- Support other functional areas (departments) in the development of all branded projects.
- Responsible for working closely with other internal departments (Product, Development, Operations, Compliance) to provide art direction.
- Degree or Diploma in a Graphic Design or Web Design field.
- Prior experience (4+ years preferred) in a fast-paced, global entrepreneurial professional services or relevant agency environment.
- Experience designing and developing interactive front-end interfaces using Wordpress and Bootstrap (An understanding of various modern front-end frameworks and libraries is an asset).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and related software).
- Intimate understanding of the possibilities (and limitations) of current and emerging web and mobile technologies and trends.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Portfolio of work for web, apps, and corporate imagery (Demonstrated experience in creative and graphic design).
- Ability to balance creativity with business and marketing objectives.
- Proficient in both the print world as well as the UI/UX design and development realm.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).