Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare service company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life. Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
Centric Health's Surgical division has private, state of the art surgical centres in major cities across Canada. This is the largest surgical centre network in Canada, featuring 7 surgical centres with 19 operating rooms, 86 beds and 180 physicians. Centric Health surgical centres offer patients a choice in accessing Canada’s top physicians for surgical care and solutions. With a network of specialists, who are leaders in their respective fields, patients are able to access consultation and surgery in a variety of specialties including: Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology, Otolaryngology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynaecology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Bariatrics, Physiatry, Advanced Diagnostics and more.
Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated to assist in marketing and developing awareness of our unique healthcare service platform within the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
We are currently seeking a:
Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager
False Creek Healthcare Centre
False Creek Surgical a Division of Centric Health is searching for a Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager. The incumbent will be a highly creative and innovative individual with demonstrated ability networking and building relationships with physicians and health care practitioners. This individual will be responsible to drive the growth and expansion of the surgical business in Vancouver (False Creek Surgical Centre) and support the development and expansion of the Centric Health Surgical brand.
- Work with operational leaders through planning and execution of sales and marketing program development for Centric Health Surgical Division in Vancouver.
- Research, identify areas of opportunity to expand and develop business through multiple channels.
- Develop and grow current relationships with referring health care practitioners and clinics.
- Work with medical directors and operational leads to promote and recruit new physicians and surgeons to work within the surgical centers. Develop material to promote Centric Health surgical services to health care practitioners (GP’s, Specialists, Medical Office Assistant’s), corporate clients and other third party funders.
- Work with marketing and sales team at Centric to develop strategies for surgical.
- Coordinate and manage regional events to promote new programs and raise Centric Health’s profile.
- Develop and implement a brand strategy for the business.
- Effectively manage marketing and promotional budgets.
- Handle objections and work through differences to reach a positive conclusion.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Proven history of developing business and maintaining client relationships
- Three years to five years of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of healthcare is an asset
- Hands on marketing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to travel
- Government relations is an asset
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program