Next Issue Canada – the country’s leading-edge, all-you-can-read subscription digital magazine service is looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all areas of marketing and communications related to Next Issue Canada – this will include the planning, strategy, implementation, and tracking of marketing and PR programs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead brand building opportunities for Next Issue Canada
- Work with internal stakeholders and external clients to identify and execute marketing programs that generate awareness
- Act as the champion for the Next Issue brand in Canada, helping to build an emotional connection between subscribers and the brand at every touch point
- Operationalize the brand, working across groups to ensure that brand standards are understood, maintained and consistently executed
- Direct in-house creative teams and outside agencies, leading a team of designers in conceptual, art direction, production and content development tasks
- Ensure balance of highest quality brand presentation, clear communication of key messages and compelling CTA in all creative executions.
- Work closely with acquisition, partnership and retention teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging
- Plan and execute events, promotions, contests, and other marketing programs
- Represent brands to consumers, clients and media contacts.
- Administer marketing processes and track yearly marketing activity
- Provide regular weekly updates
- Work closely with Next Issue Media US brand team
- Internal: RCI contacts, RMI Centres of Excellence
- External: Next Issue US, Vendors and agencies, various partners
POSITION AUTHORITY/ ACCOUNTABILITY:
· This position is directly accountable to the Executive Marketing Director
- 10+ years experience in marketing and communications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing communications and public relations programs
- Creativity: Relentlessly challenges the status quo to ensure new ideas are explored. Has a good creative eye. Has good taste and maintains highest standards of quality
- Experience with tablet or mobile marketing programs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with outside agencies and media contacts
- Ability to innovate and apply new consumer/industry trends in marketing executions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage programs and meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented and able to work both strategically and tactically
- Graphic or visual design experience and/or familiarity with Adobe creative suite a plus.
Schedule: Temps plein
Length of Contract: Ne s’applique pas (poste régulier)
Work Location: 330 Bay Street (399), Toronto, Ontario
Travel Requirements: jusqu'à 10 %
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Gestion de produits
In joining Rogers, you become part of Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company. We make sure our customers stay inspired, informed and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically advanced communications services. We are passionate about being first to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians.