Are you looking to use your passion for developing ideas and brand marketing knowledge to play a key role in advancing our market-leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great! Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Brand Manager, Masterbrand (12 - Month Contract) at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Managing the day to day business processes for the brand(s) to ensure effective and efficient business management to deliver budget commitment
- Leading strong brand building campaigns across assigned portfolio
- Developing marketing strategies and plans from consumer and shopper insights
- Leading and working closely with cross-functional teams to identify and commercialize strategic innovation and product enhancements while reinforcing the brand equity
- Leveraging global resources to roll out global initiatives and programs
- Creating and executing communication plans that are integrated and impactful, leveraging strong ideas and consumer channel behaviors
- Bringing together all marketing aspects from strategic development through execution of an integrated marketing/promotion plan and delivering with excellence
- Briefing and working directly with creative agencies and other core communication functions to develop consumer communication, based on insight and brand position
- Actively strengthening key relationships with Trade Marketing/Sales/Finance/Innovation/Supply Chain/Third Party partners and international marketing counterparts
- Contributing to the development of the 18-24 month promotion calendar with consumer validated ideas
- Identifying future promotion opportunities through the understanding and alignment of consumer, brand, category and technical insights
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum university undergraduate degree or work experience equivalent
- Significant Brand Marketing, Innovation and/or Consumer Insight experience
- Strong project and financial management skills
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, develop and deliver plans and programs to successful outcomes
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills combined with strong leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Consistently demonstrated promotion marketing experience preferred
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience at a Consumer Packaged Goods company
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
Job ID: MAR000738
Closing Date: Feb 28, 2015, 8:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No