PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Director, Solutions Marketing, the Segment Marketing Manager for the LTPAC is responsible for strategic marketing planning regarding the needs of providers that operate across the continuum of Long Term Care services. The successful candidate will leverage the market and customer research, competitive intelligence and in-depth analysis of industry and segment trends to develop effective and actionable marketing strategies that align with corporate objectives. The Segment Marketing Manager is regarded as a subject matter expert regarding the needs of providers who operate across the healthcare ecosystem. Working closely with product management, market owners, product marketing and sales, the successful candidate will articulate the Cross Continuum value proposition and narrative for PointClickCare solutions to cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining domain expertise as it relates to providers operating across the long term care continuum.
- Develop relationships and liaise with segment-focused associations and third party influencers.
- Collaborates with other cross-functional roles to architect an end-to-end marketing strategy and plan for the market.
- Partners with Product Management and Product Marketing to set market success criteria and apply market insights.
- Applies segment and buyer expertise to articulate a unique PointClickCare value proposition for our solutions.
- Drives strategic alignment cross-functionally for go-to-market strategies and positioning.
- Creates strategic messaging and segment-specific “story telling” narratives, working closely with product marketing and product owners to ensure accurate alignment to product vision and positioning.
- Actively applies subject matter expertise externally in the marketplace through industry speaking engagements, thought leadership content, and other channels.
- Interprets and applies business performance metrics to improve results.
- Collaborates across marketing, communications, product management, and sales teams to ensure a common PointClickCare voice in market.
- Owner, reviewer of all messaging pertaining to the Cross Continuum segment.
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders in the development and production of materials to support nationally based campaigns that are consistent with the corporate image and message within the assigned segment.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging strategies for external events including conferences, trade shows and other relevant initiatives.
- Provide writing and editing support for external communications including but not limited to collateral, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, web content, videos, newsletters, ads and sales tools with input from product marketing, marketing communications, product management, executives, sales, and customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and a professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment.
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communication, journalism or related area.
- Proven ability to write engaging content for a variety of mediums and audiences.
- Industry experience in Long Term Care.
- 7-10 years of related experience, ideally in the software or technology fields specific to healthcare.
- Results oriented, with an ability to deliver results and take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Polished professional who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change.
- Experienced with content campaign management, from the development of an idea through to its execution.
- Experienced in building consensus, collaborating with cross groups to get things done.
- Experience with working with other disciplines and stakeholders such as PR, marketing programs, event management, and third party influencers.
- Willingness to travel 30%.
- Sense of humour.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.