To execute the annual marketing plan for the Human Resources and International Segments print
This position is responsible for:
- assisting the manager in developing and executing the annual marketing plan;
- developing and implementing marketing programs targeting HR, payroll, health and safety, legal and corporate professionals, including digital channels (email, Web, Social), Event Marketing, Space Advertising, and Sales Support campaigns;
- developing effective creative briefs, including features, benefits, and value propositions of the product that differentiate it in the market;
- updating content for marketing websites and social channels and tracking performance;
- coordinating and supporting lead generation activity, including producing relevant contact lists in Salesforce.com;
- proactively producing marketing campaign analyses and recommendations for campaign refinement in the future;
- coordinating retention program activities by providing all relevant content under tight deadlines monthly; and
- participating in monthly/quarterly cross-functional product and go to market meetings.
QualificationsYou will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a university or college degree or certification in marketing or equivalent experience;
- two to three years of entry level marketing experience;
- a demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, juggle many tasks and strive for results;
- the ability to act quickly and meet tight deadlines;
- the ability to take initiative and tackle new tasks;
- the ability to articulate product value propositions, benefits and features;
- the ability to self-motivate and a “can-do” attitude;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- a keen eye for detail; and
- strong working knowledge of MS Office, MS Access and Excel.
Marketing experience and knowledge of French will be considered a definite asset.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2017, a Best Workplace from 2006 – 2017, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. Thomson Reuters is committed to building a diverse workforce. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification. We consider work from home arrangements for candidates with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page