Come work with us!
Pink Triangle Press is looking for a Search Marketing (SEO/SEM/ASO) Specialist to drive the growth and success of Squirt.org, GuySpy and other Pink Triangle Press websites by increasing search visibility, profile creation, and downloads through effective search marketing. Plan, implement and manage the products search strategy: SEO, SEM, and ASO.
Your proven skills and experience will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- 3-5 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or other quantitative fields
- Proven success in SEO/SEM/ASO
- 3 years of experience in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with explicit gay sexual content.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Decision making skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience using SEO tools (eg. SEMRush), ASO tools (eg. SensorTower)
*Note that the right person for this role will be comfortable working with and around sexually explicit products and material.
If this job sounds like it's for you, please apply!
Come work with us
We’re an awesome organization that makes a difference, works hard, and still knows how to have fun!
Founded in 1971 to advance the struggle for sexual liberation, Pink Triangle Press is Canada’s leading LGBT media organization. We publish Xtramagazine.com, and we also operate the gay adult dating website Squirt.org, the Gay dating app Guy Spy and have produced a number of television projects, including the travel show Bump! and The Gayest Show Ever.
We believe in flexibility, and the celebration of individuality here at PTP - and we think our organizational culture reflects that! We have a casual dress code, a friendly atmosphere, and where the position permits we have flexible hours. We believe in being good at what we do, and working hard – but that fun can be had along the way. We have an attractive benefits package, an employee and family assistance program, and a company-matched pension plan.
You do not need to be a part of the LGBT community in order to work here – allies are absolutely welcome to apply.
PTP is committed to Employment Equity, and to providing a fair and equitable work environment. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal people, those living with disabilities, and people who are visible minorities. We are a trans-inclusive organization.
PTP is committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants should make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
Due to the volume of submissions, only applicants selected for the next step in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!