Online Marketing at Media Experts is in steady growth and the company is looking to expand its team of search marketing analysts in its Toronto office. The Search Marketing Analyst will be an integral member of the Online Team, work closely with our Tradigital account teams and be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop, implement, manage, optimize and report on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google, BING, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers.
- Monitor and report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms.
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% Tradigital approach.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars and industry events.
This Position is for you if
- You are passionate about pursuing a successful career in Search Marketing.
- You want to showcase your skills by working with the biggest brands in Canada.
- You love data, have strong instincts, good organizational and great analytical skills.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
- You want to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry in order to learn, grow and be the best at what you do.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Search Marketing.
- Minimum of 1 year of client service and/or customer management experience.
- Proven track record of success in managing and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical & research skills with an innate ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture and comScore.
- Experience using Ad Serving technologies like DART Search and DFA is an asset.
- Google Adwords Advanced Certification and BING Ads is an asset.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset.