SiriusXM Canada (TSX: XSR) is the country's leading audio entertainment company and broadcasts more than 120 satellite radio channels featuring premier sports, news, talk, entertainment and commercial-free music. SiriusXM Canada offers an array of content from the most recognized news and entertainment brands as well as from professional sports leagues including the NHL, NFL, MLB and CFL.
SiriusXM programming is available on a variety of devices including pre-installed and after-market radios in cars, trucks and boats, smartphones and mobile devices, and consumer electronics products for homes and offices. Sirius XM programming is also available online at www.sirius.ca and www.xmradio.ca and on Apple, BlackBerry and Android-powered mobile devices.
SiriusXM Canada has partnerships with every major automaker and its radio products are available at more than 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
The Specialist, Conversion will coordinate the day to day functions of the Conversion team. They will primarily be responsible for supporting the team on direct marketing activities, supply chain management and quality control, along with budget tracking and invoice processing.
- Work closely with the Conversion team to support the execution of the company's main Direct Marketing acquisitions campaign.
- Support all campaign QA activities, including customer data and direct marketing operations.
- Liaise with the IT team and monitor data flows to ensure that the supply chain is operating at an optimal level.
- Perform sales reconciliation activities.
- Create departmental promo codes.
- Organize team meetings.
- Manage departmental accounting, including invoice processing & budget tracking.
- Manage special projects and programs as directed by team leaders.
- University degree in business or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines and priorities
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of products