About Arctic Kingdom
Arctic Kingdom is Canada’s leading arctic travel and arctic services organization. We are passionate about the Arctic – and the people who call it home. Pioneers in arctic travel, we work with community partners to design and deliver exceptional Arctic travel and wildlife experiences, including Arctic safaris, private luxury eco-expeditions and polar diving. Arctic Kingdom is a small company with an entrepreneurial spirit and we are looking for employees who are self-starters, resilient and customer service focused.
About the Opportunity
Arctic Kingdom has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and results oriented Sales & Marketing Director to join our team in Mississauga on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will deliver an integrated sales and marketing management strategy designed to enhance the Arctic Kingdom brand, while increasing company revenue and assisting in achieving its corporate objectives.
Additionally, you will implement, measure, manage and report to the Executive team on a regular basis on marketing, sales, communications, and public relations activities.
Your primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day activities of the Sales Team (2 direct reports)
- Completing weekly pipeline and activity reporting requirements while optimizing processes and procedures to maximize sales
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales team objectives, KPIs, and quotas
- Providing the confidence and communication skills required to connect with business leaders/decision makers and maintain the desire to build a career out of selling a truly fun and unique product
- Delivering targeted projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality, as well as managing the marketing budget and reporting on ROI
- Performing competitive marketing analysis, and working with the Sales and Product team to promote AKE services and offerings with new and existing customers
- Owning and delivering all external print and digital communications including blogs, newsletters, and other regular e-communications
- Managing the website, working with any associated partners, agencies, designers or providers, and managing all social media platforms in respect of content creation and activity
- Overseeing the creation of new marketing materials (including promotional videos, managing the image bank, etc.) and overseeing all advertising activities including negotiating media contracts
- Engaging, cultivating, and managing press relationships and acting as the first point of contact for PR
For this role, we are seeking someone with a post-secondary diploma or degree, and a minimum of 5 years of sales management and marketing management experience. Previous experience in the travel industry is also mandatory. Please note that some travel (up to 25%) is a requirement of this role.
About the Benefits
At Arctic Kingdom, we aim to provide our customers with the world's best service. To do this, we need the world's best people on our team.
As an employer, we are committed to recognizing and rewarding the efforts of our team - and not just with a competitive salary!
Our employees also receive a great range of benefits, including medical and dental, performance bonus, mentoring, travel on Arctic Kingdom safaris, as well as training and career development opportunities.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to grow your career with a unique industry leader. Apply to Arctic Kingdom today! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfir..jobs/76213