The Marketing Manager's main objective is to increase brand awareness through innovative and strategic initiatives, methods and forums for our Company's brand, specifically for the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Speedo, Warner’s, Olga, Van Heusen, IZOD and Arrow. Furthermore, through these marketing efforts and strategies the organization can provide better customer service, customer experience with the ultimate goal of increasing its customer base, brand recognition and revenue. One direct report.
Responsibilities / Responsabilités:
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Develops complete e-commerce strategy for Key retailers including landing pages, promotional vehicles and social media.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with retailer marketing teams.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with PVH marketing leaders and teams leveraging assets developed to build business strategically.
- Implements on-line marketing strategies and initiatives including search, email marketing, social and online advertising campaigns.
- Provides recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies, and identifies strategic partners when needed.
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales, PR, IT, and HR to educate and inspire best practices and emerging trends.
- Finds and curates relevant content from outside and internal sources by assuring quality of the content always stays within brand message and voice while following high level of ethical standards.
- Responsible for developing visuals for general site content (ex: Facebook, Twitter, etc...) followed by day to day content updates and posts.
- Vets vendors and software solutions to help maintain performance standards while keeping in mind cost.
- Evaluates social network platforms, performs SWOT analysis and refines strategies for optimal online performance.
- Creates engagement opportunities through promotion advertisements and contests.
- Responsible for creating, designing, and executing all graphic work for certain brands including; e-blasts, newsletters, FB, TW, Signage, Pamphlet’s, Posters, CAD's..etc..
- Coordinates photo shoot / catalog projects
- Public relations management
- B2B digital content management
- Tradeshow management
- Marketing management ( brand, digital co-op, event)
- Sales collateral management ( workbooks, price lists , order forms)
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press
- Managing the production of marketing materials and arranging for effective distribution of marketing materials
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaison with designers and printers
- Maintaining and updating consumer and team database (for email marketing)
- Organizing and attending events (conferences, swim meets, tradeshows..etc.)
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Managing the budget
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting Sales and colleagues
- Communicate effectively, solve problems creatively, foster innovation and drive execution
- Manage brand guidelines, ensuring a consistent approach to how the brand is presenting (working with Speedo USA and Speedo International and other Heritage brands part of the PVH family of brands)
- 3-5 years/digital media experience, advertising, branding, direct and/or promotional marketing for an agency or at corporate level.
- College Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- University Degree in Administration or Marketing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Apparel Industry experience, an asset
- Analytical for reviewing and evaluating all campaigns
- Strong understanding of market best practices
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign programs
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding
- Conflict resolution skills (Something to reflect the Public Relations side)
- Project management skills
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.