- Do you want to use your sales and marketing experience in a dynamic role with a growing organization?
- Join a company that prides itself on producing high quality and creative products!
- Receive a competitive annual salary, plus benefits and incentives!
About La Rocca Creative Cakes
La Rocca Creative Cakes (LRCC) was established 1986 and we have since grown to become one of the most respected artisanal dessert manufacturers in North America. With a focus on creativity and quality, every La Rocca cake is designed and handcrafted by one of our artisan pastry chefs.
What you get to do!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a diverse role where you can develop your sales and marketing skills set while playing a vital role in the success of the organization.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will support the commercialization teams with all tactical requirements to ensure flawless execution of initiatives while liaising with internal and external customers to deliver timely support that drives business success.
More specifically, you will also be responsible for:
- Providing inside sales & marketing support
- Coordinating the administrative implementation of new products, price lists, ECCnet etc.
- Acting as the key account sales operations liaison (including contracts management, broker partner support, pricing management, and S&OP support)
- Providing event coordination and support
- Acting as a social media contributor and contributing to ad hoc projects (such as preparing contests, formatting content the for the web, and planning post boosts)
- Website updates (such as formatting new content for the web and maintain current data)
- Updating existing and new account databases
- Preparing sales and marketing proposals, presentations, and reports
- Working with stakeholders across the business
- Preparing weekly, monthly, annual sales analysis reports
- Managing sample requests
- Working with brokers and distributors for the coordination of product samples and price lists
- Assisting with new packaging concepts/graphics
- Supporting other ad hoc initiatives
What we need!
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related sales and marketing experience. Previous experience working in food manufacturing is required. Bilingualism in English and French is a definite asset but is not required.
You will also possess:
- Experience with Google G Suite
- Experience with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using ECCnet (asset only)
You will be a good fit for this role if you take initiative, and have strong problem solving and research abilities. Similarly, strong attention to detail and organizational skills are crucial, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You must also have strong written and verbal communication skills and superior analytical and planning skills. Above all, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and have superior interpersonal skills and bring a positive can-do approach to everything you do.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, dependent on your skills and experience plus a great host of benefits, including:
- Extended Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Additional incentives
- Social and team-building events, including seasonal parties
If you are a passionate Accounts Payable professional who enjoys a challenge - apply to La Rocca Creative Cakes today! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfir..jobs/98810