Reporting to the Jaguar Land Rover Brand Manager, and based our of Canadian headquarters in Mississagua, Ontario, the Retailer Marketing Specialist will manage Jaguar and Land Rover retailer marketing strategy and planning, including Tier 2 & 3 activities (i.e. Websites, media plans, advertising audits, point of sale).
This role is critical in the development of high-quality, on brand advertising assets to support Tier 2 and Tier 3 advertising activities that directly result in increased showroom traffic and retail sales. A key goal for this position will be to work with the Regional Marketing Managers and leverage their support to ensure each retailer has a robust and integrated marketing plan that best complements Tier 1 and 2 marketing plans.
Includes working with our Agency of Record on making market specific updates to the Quarterly Marketing Guide (QMG) provided by Global and cascading to the retail network. Ensuring all assets in the QMG are available in the retailer advertising portals for retailer use, providing consultation and first point of contact for retailer marketing quires and pre-approval to retailer advertising/event assets.
- Ongoing strategic planning, development of assets and implementation of retailer and Tier 2 Marketing Communications plans. Includes: adaption of Tier 1 assets across TV, radio, print, digital (including Social), CRM and Experiential. In some cases requires original creation
- Align with and inform the Global Quarterly Marketing Outlook
- Continued budget management to support Tier 2/Regional Ad Groups and Tier 3 Co-Op activities. Monitor Jaguar and Land Rover Retailer Co-Op Program funds
- Coordinate Retailer communications and emails, meetings and conference calls
- Lead and monitor the Tier 3 retailer advertising guidelines program.
- Lead and monitor the Tier 3 Retailer Website Program
- Manage development, creation and implementation of Point of Sale (POS) materials to support retailers
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications
- Experience with Marketing/Advertising strategy, process production and implementation
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing position or similar
- Experience with multi-channel media solutions including interactive, DM, lead management, POS
- Knowledge of Retail driven marketing initiatives
- Budget management experience
- Strong communication, organization and negotiation skills
- Automotive marketing and/or financial marketing knowledge is a plus
- Media planning strategy experience is a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.