Resource Development & Direct Marketing Coordinator full-time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Company Name: United Way of the Lower Mainland (http://www.uwlm.ca/)
Category: Business Dev/Sales, Marketing
Organization: United Way of the Lower Mainland
Change starts here: Do you have a passion for direct marketing and fundraising? Would you like to join a talented team of people who are working to change lives and strengthen communities? United Way of the Lower Mainland is hiring a Resource Development and
Direct Marketing Coordinator.
As the successful candidate you will provide leadership and strategic direction in the development and implementation of United Way’s direct marketing strategy, across digital and traditional mediums.
Your skills include:
- Ability to develop, direct and implement direct mail, email and social media efforts based on existing marketing strategies to meet fundraising targets and donor retention goals.
- Ability to independently apply a broad knowledge of marketing, fund-raising and sales practices and principles.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct the work of others, follow-up and follow through.
Your experience includes:
- Five years current/recent experience in a direct marketing/fundraising environment including actual involvement in direct mail and e-marketing programs as well as experience in business case development and cost/benefit analysis.
If you are an enthusiastic professional that is passionate about working for an organization whose mission is “To strengthen our community’s capacity to address social issues” you may be interested in this opportunity.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page