Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada's most international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1832, Scotiabank has continued to expand its global reach. Today, through our team of more than 83,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking, to over 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
ScotiaMcLeod is part of the Global Wealth & Insurance (GWI) division of Scotiabank and a division of Scotia Capital Inc.ScotiaMcLeod offers full-service advice and a full spectrum of investment products and services through 750 advisors to over 150,000 households across Canada.
ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on our standards of excellence, quality service and a commitment to doing what's right for our clients.
At ScotiaMcLeod, we pride ourselves on the strong team we have developed to support the Wealth Advisors. In addition to traditional administrative support, we also have a number of licensed roles to assist the advisors with their clients, with their individual marketing, and with the growth and development of their businesses. ScotiaMcLeod provides both internal training as well as financial assistance for external courses to support and encourage career path progression for our employees.
As part of Scotiabank, you will see the many benefits of working for an employer of choice - one that reflects the community and one that attracts and retains talent from diverse backgrounds. We encourage open communication, recognize and reward performance, and provide opportunity for growth. Here you will find a workplace enriched with strong relationships, teamwork, contagious enthusiasm and a "can-do" attitude.
ScotiaMcLeod is currently hiring for a Regional Marketing Manager - Toronto Region.
Purpose of position: Oversee all marketing and business development activities for the Toronto Region. Coach advisors and teams in order to grow and develop their businesses.
- Extensive experience in Marketing and Communications, 5+ years
- Prior experience in marketing, media training, coaching and corporate event organizing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Design, Social Media, Websites, Branding, Prospecting, Sales etc.
- Post-secondary education
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines, achieving goals, being well organized, responding to requests in a timely manner
- Innovative and creative in design and strong marketing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Strong Presenter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative person
- Attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work as part of an interdependent team and individually when required.
The role operates within a standard office environment.
The position may require occasional overtime.
Planned business travel may be required.
ScotiaMcLeod and Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted.