At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us—the largest foodservice and support services provider in the world. We’re growing bigger and better all the time. How did we become the seventh largest employer globally? It all starts with our commitment to great people, great service, and great results. Join us.
Why work with Compass Group Canada? We are the leading foodservice and support services company. We serve millions of customers each year and generate nearly $2 billion in revenue. We are proud to be a team of 500,000 associates worldwide. Come find your next opportunity here with us.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Regional Marketing Manager, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Assist Operations in the execution and quality assurance of all marketing programs to grow sales and maintain the integrity of proprietary brand standards.
- Represent Business Excellence (BE) initiatives at the unit level and develop annual marketing plans aligned to the wider company objectives, client objectives and consumer objectives.
- Develop, and communicate a detailed monthly marketing plan for each unit ensuring full compliance and execution of the plans to drive sales and meet client and consumer expectations.
- Assess the needs and develop appropriate materials/presentations, and conduct training sessions.
- Train Operations (managers and associates) on execution of marketing plans/initiatives, policies, expectations and processes.
- Maximize resource effectiveness to be a market leader and to drive sales.
- Assist in new sales proposals, rebids and new unit openings.
- Partner with operations to develop opening marketing plans and ensure smooth execution of programs.
Think you have what it takes to be our Regional Marketing Manager? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you will be successful:
- Post- secondary education in Marketing or General Business.
- Minimum of 4 years Marketing experience in a fast- paced Retail, or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) dynamic environment with direct involvement in Strategic marketing.
- Operations experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, and social media.