Are you a skilled storyteller who can change gears from proposal writing to digital and content marketing?
Snyder Architects is seeking a new media dynamo to lead and execute their Proposal Writing/Marketing Communication efforts. Do you have the collaborative skills to strategize, write and compile a beautiful proposal in Adobe Indesign CS5? This person is looking to be part of the SA mission to revolutionize architecture throughout Ontario. Snyder Architects is on a serious mission to spur dialogue about built pedagogy throughout Ontario and we’re seeking a marketing savvy wordsmith with a passion for architecture in the 21st Century.
If you can crank out a stellar proposal, plan a cocktail party and are comfortable with the digital media landscape, then this role is right up your alley.
Proposal Writing & Design
- Develop, coordinate and produce proposals and presentations that respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs);
- Provide graphic layout to ensure a top quality proposal is produced;
- Collaborate with staff to develop proposal strategy and gather critical information;
- Ensure that proposals are in compliance with instructions and meet deadlines;
- Translate complicated ideas into easily understood language.
- Development of marketing campaign for two main client sectors;
- Assist with marketing reporting;
- Direct corporate communications both internal and external including company and social events, website, all print ads, newsletter and digital materials such as social media and blogs;
- Conference preparation, support and attendance;
- Maintain and build relationships within sectors through association activities and regular communication;
- Provide sales activity support, maintain related databases and tools;
- Direct charitable contributions as part of the firm’s internal and external public relations.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Snyder Architects, established in 1980, is a full-service planning and architecture firm located in Toronto. The practice has a staff of 20, including three Principals, three Licensed Architects, six Intern Architects and three Construction / Project Managers, and has strong working relationships with specialized consultants in various fields throughout Ontario.
In-house range of services include all architectural work and master planning, facility studies, programming, interior design, graphic design, and project / construction management. SA’s major clients include over 15 school Boards in Ontario, Long Term Care municipal, charitable, faith-based and not-for-profits and numerous housing, retirement living and long term care clients.
For more information visit www.snyderarchitects.ca.