Ausenco is an exciting, fast-growth organization with a history of attracting visionary people who embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project. We’re a global leader in engineering, project management and operations solutions for the Energy, Environment & Sustainability, Minerals & Metals, Process Infrastructure and Program Management sectors.
When it comes to ingenuity, we have no boundaries. With diverse projects across the globe, you can dare to do things differently, challenge the status quo and discover your true potential.
The Opportunity and Job Description
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person for the role of Proposal and Marketing Assistant who would provide support to the North American regional BD and Marketing team. This role supports the business divisions in winning new business through the creation of professional quality, differentiated proposals and managing the proposal development process.
In our industry you’re only as good as your reputation- which is great news for us. Our BD and Marketing teams work hard to create inspiring relationships with our clients and enhance our reputation in our chosen markets.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic people to:
- Assist the Proposal Group with the preparation and production of proposals in accordance with Ausenco document standards
- Assist with the development of input to proposals by formatting resumes, compiling information, updating databases, etc.
- Assist with generating content to illustrate proposal concepts graphically
- Maintain database of standard proposal content
- Edit, proofread and format proposal documents
- Assist with the creation and development of Ausenco’s marketing collateral including case studies, fact sheets and experience lists
- Assist with the preparation of reports detailing proposal statistics
- Follow standardized use of Proposal tools and processes.
- Maintain marketing library of brochures by checking and replenishing inventory for NA offices
- Assist with collecting RSS Feeds on our key clients and reporting weekly
- Assist with the preparation of regional presentations as directed
Skills, qualifications and experience
Your attributes and accomplishments will include:
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle pressure
- Prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging and highly interactive deadline-driven environment
- Software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat.
- InDesign would be an asset.
To be part of an exciting professional organization with offices around the world, we invite you to submit a detailed resume directly through our website at www.ausenco.com.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Ausenco is an equal opportunity employer.