Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager – Tbooth wireless, this design position is an integral part of the marketing team bringing the brand to life. You will use your skills as an internal creative design resource to assist in delivering outstanding creative elements to support our brand and marketing plan.
Working collaboratively with the marketing team, develop and design print, web and multi-media marketing assets that reflect our target audience and meet our brand standards.
Key responsibilities and required skills are as follows:
- Specific experience designing retail in-store posters for promotional executions, POP collateral, counter top and easel display signage
- Wide print execution experience ranging from one colour (newspaper print) advertisements and flyers, through 2 colour newsletter and brochures to the higher end 4 colour brochures, reports and promotional materials.
- Design of web graphics such as online banners, images, display ads & product landing pages
- Working knowledge of responsive web design as well as adaptive design
- Email templates
- Digital signage
- Social media banners and ads
- Collateral & brochures including sourcing images, effective methods of production, paper stock for projects
- Ensures compliance with corporate identity standards
- Advanced photo editing skills and manipulation
- Internal branding materials
- Ad hoc graphics work
- Understand the Tbooth wireless brand style guide and know how it should be used for print and online design
Coordination and production
- Understands the re-sizing needs to support retail environments and can add knowledge to efficiently manage content layout and trim size to reduce waste in production and printing.
- Prepares digital files for various output devices
- Selects appropriate software program for project depending on end result required
- Ensures smooth transition between in-house design and outside suppliers
- Liaise with production house in preparation of film and printer for on-site press checks
- Maintains and archives digital & hardcopies of each production file
- Assists in administrative marketing matters as it pertains to creative requirements
- Follows the established studio processes
- Archives projects and ensures name convention alignment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design (client or agency environment)
- University or College degree in Graphic Design or Digital Artist/Media
- Expert skills in Adobe CS6 or Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Advanced skills in Mac and PC platforms.
- Expert skills and working experience with MS Power Point, MS Word.
- Strong track record in ensuring deadline adherence and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to convert complex briefs and content into simple and effective communication materials, regardless of medium.
- Flexible and approachable personality, accepting of projects having numerous changes
- Eye for detail with a track record of executing flawlessly and ensuring smooth and speedy production
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Fosters a positive work environment and assists co-workers and supervisors.
- Team player with excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently.
- Bilingualism (English/French) an asset
- Agency experience an asset
- Position is an in-office position based in Vancouver, BC