As a product marketing specialist, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product Wateraft (http://www.wateraft.ca/). You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.