Our Marketing team is growing!
Here is your opportunity to work for:
- Canada's largest FinTech,
- an organization leading the transformation of the Financial Services industry,
- an organization voted one of Canada's Best Managed (5 years in a row)
We’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager for a 1-year contract to develop positioning, messaging and integrated marketing programs for Questrade Wealth Management’s business in ways that differentiates it within the industry. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will drive demand, increase brand awareness and grow Questrade Wealth Management’s clients and assets.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy for new products and services for the Questrade Wealth Management business, as well as collaborating and building relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders, subject-matter experts and other teams across the organization to manage the cross-functional implementation of plans.
You will work with the Product Manager to understand consumer insights and market opportunities in ways that enable you to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Questrade Wealth Management’s products and services in the market. You will communicate the value proposition of the products/services to the sales team and work with the creative team to develop sales tools to support the selling and marketing process of these products/services. You will develop marketing briefs and integrated communication plans. From a product marketing perspective, you will keep current with the competitive landscape.
- A keen interest and knowledge of the markets
- Financial services experience, preferably in the investments industry
- Experience launching new products/services
- 3-5 years of marketing/product marketing experience
- Customer-facing product experience, including customer research, customer interviews, design thinking
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to reorient plans quickly when presented with new information and confidently make decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with key internal and external contacts and influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders to gain alignment on the product marketing vision
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on multiple tasks with tight deadlines