You will support all product marketing for Professional Industrial Products (CFI/Daybrite and Connected Systems)
- Sets and manages margins and prices
- Leads quarterly planning and strategy for the assigned products
- Supports forecast accuracy for the assigned products
- Defines the product portfolio, the product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan
- Manages data for the assigned products
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned products
- Establishes high levels of customer satisfaction
- Drives cross functional collaboration
- Influences a winning spirit
- embedding our culture within Product Marketing teams.
• Has strong understanding of product marketing and product management
• Understands engineering and sales functions
• Possesses a high degree of technical competence
• Holds high project management skills
• Data Management & Analytics
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Competitor orientation
What we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s degree in tech sciences, Business Administration in marketing/sales or related discipline
- 5+ years involving product marketing or product management responsibilities within a large technology company with predominance of systems and/or services
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
- 5+ years of experience in product or segment marketing demonstrating success in revenue growth and positive customer feedback
- 3+ years of experience working in a global set-up connecting the marketing & sales with product mgmt functions.
- 3 yrs in market/customer facing operations: B2B, and B2C - different go-to-market models
- Travel 10%
You will be reporting to our Canadian Marketing Leader and joining a team of 25 people
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips Lighting Canada Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.