Product Marketing Manager full-time
Every day over 19,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Amdocs is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be a key external spokesperson for products within your respective program, actively involved in pre-sales support, product evangelism with industry experts, media and participating at industry events. Network control product and solutions may include Home Subscriber Server, Subscriber Data Management, Policy Control/PCRF, integrated policy and charging solutions or other related product areas. You will drive the development of solution messaging that can be implemented in a range of collateral types – including white papers, product datasheets, solution overviews, web and customer-facing programs. As part of a global marketing team, you will interface with other Amdocs PBUs and work closely with corporate marketing to drive external PR/AR and social media programs.
- 8-10 years in a product, sales engineering or product marketing role
- Domain experience – telecom, mobile/ fixed packet core technologies and ecosystem including but not limited to control plane (HSS, PCRF as examples), data plane (gateways, DPI, optimization as examples) in 3G, 4G, Cable, Fixed, or WiFi network technologies
- Customer-facing (ie service provider) experience – comfortable in presenting to customers, leading workshops
- Creating world-class marketing content: pitch decks, web content, data sheets, white papers, business cases, blog entries, contributed articles, and sales training materials
- Experience in designing and executing solution marketing programs that drive pipeline development, targeted customer engagement including but not limited to collateral, multimedia sales tools, ROI models, demo tools
- Experience of PR/AR programs, speaking at conferences, acting as a key spokesperson around your respective product area with PR/AR representatives
- Demonstrable creativity in developing experience marketing materials that go beyond traditional ppt and pdf tools
- International travel will be required - participate at industry events, support pre-sales activity
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.