Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues. Today, we’re driving an industry transformation by investing deeply in a new generation of media enabled by IP, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and software-defined networks.
At Imagine Communications, groundbreaking work is part of our everyday environment. All our employees play a vital role in our organization, helping the media industry enable instant access to moments that matter. Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Imagine Communications, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
The Product Marketing Manager owns and develops the go-to-market strategy that directly influences the company’s ability to grow topline order and revenue results. He/She will develop and communicate and maintain value propositions for products and solutions, creating content and programs in a variety of forms to influence purchase behavior and improve the Sales team’s ability to sell.
- Analyzes, utilizes and conducts market and product research to determine trends, customer needs, and product and solution marketing opportunities
- Analyzes competitors and their value proposition; creates competitive analyses, competitive playbooks, and other useful analyses to enable superior competitive positioning
- Leverages total addressable market and product data and competitive analysis in order to design marketing plans that aggressively position the product or solution in the market, while also providing channel and internal sales support deliverables.
- Creates product and solutions-specific messaging and marketing content including: web pages, webinars, Powerpoint presentations, datasheets, brochures, video assets, case studies, business cases, press releases, blogs, white papers, and social media content
- Collaborates with marketing communications to deliver order and revenue-enhancing marketing programs and campaigns, define product performance metrics, and establish criteria and metrics for evaluating ongoing product performance
- Creates Thought Leadership content creation through inquisitive insight to industry trends
- Develops Sales-Tools for Sales’ use and training, generally in Powerpoint, including: product and solutions presentations, buyer personas, value proposition development and positioning, and product, solution, and company vision
- Represents the company’s products and solutions including internally to sales and management as well as directly with customers and prospects in visits, at trade shows, or similar venues
- Understands, analyzes and represents the voice of the customer to the company and Product Line Management
- Provides direct strategic support to Management and Leadership teams, including timely, quality responses to short fused, high pressure requests for content or other assistance
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related area required
- Experience marketing B2B Enterprise Software Platforms to a global customer base
- Experience with Media & Sales traffic billing systems preferred
- 4-8 years in the broadcast field or closely-related industry
- 5+ years experience in technical product marketing
- 5+ years of content development in product marketing
- 5+ years experience providing business/strategic thinking and success with executing strategic and tactical marketing plans
- 5+ year track record of delivering successful go-to-market product marketing plans with demonstrated ROI
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. The need to travel internationally will be rare but we need someone who is able.
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong work ethic with ability to work in a disciplined but high pressure environment that often extends beyond typical work hours
- Excellent writing and content development skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills with relentless attention and focus to details
- Ability to analyze data and information and make data driven business decisions and/or recommendations
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating into effective upstream marketing strategies and implement action plans
- Ability to juggle multiple projects from multiple sources on a daily basis, and to organize work efforts to gain maximum productivity
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across a globally matrixed organization
- High enthusiasm and interest in building world-class businesses, products, and customer solutions within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment