Product Marketing Manager full-time
Location: Burlington, ON
Company Name: Adlib (http://www.adlibsoftware.com)
In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the subject matter expert on our products and how they relate to customer/industry needs and buying criteria. You will be responsible for creating assets and tools to transfer that knowledge to the sales channel and to aid in prospect education and lead generation/nurture. Attention to detail, quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that helps establish the need for Adlib's product in the market and differentiate it against the competition
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of Adlib's products
- Product launch - support the launch of new products and releases, defining product positioning and unique sales proposition as well as scoping and creating the required tools and collateral
- Market intelligence/customer insight – be the expert on our customers, how they buy and their buying criteria, regulatory considerations, etc., with particular focus on different industry demands
- Become a subject matter expert across multiple market segments, and produce corresponding assets and tools to help position the product strongly within specific market segments, including (but not limited to): Government, Pharmaceutical and Insurance
- Work with Product Management to determine customer or user requirements, persona and how to position the solution against the competition
- Research and define use case scenarios based on vertical specific research and customer insight to help create a sense of relevance/urgency amongst prospects
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Work on cross functional teams (OEM,ISV, SI) to develop and execute partner marketing programs
- 7+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years' experience in a field facing role
- Excellent writing and presentation skills - creation of content 'from scratch will be a key component of this role.
- Superior research and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, sales support, training skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Product Marketing experience necessary
- Nice to have business process and /or engineering experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise software vendor would be an asset and preference will be given to those in the enterprise document management space
- Very strong effectual, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with employees, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Degree in marketing, business or any related field from an accredited university.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field from an accredited institution.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page