We are looking for a high energy, results oriented and self-directed player, with a passion for effectively positioning and communicating our competitive advantage! Our ideal candidate has a strong product marketing background, superb writing skills and an infectious ability to sell. You'll be responsible for the conception and development of innovative product marketing strategies that drive results. Reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of Product Marketing, and be a key liaison between Product Management, Corporate Marketing, and Field Operations. You will be the expert in buyers, how they purchase and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that further differentiates our products in the market
- Develop and test vertical industry solutions
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Drive competitive analysis and deliverables
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Buyer intelligence – profile and develop buyer aware strategies
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Global product marketing experience
- Experience working with Channels and Direct Sales