ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
With our continued growth comes the need to invest in our marketing analytics capability to extract actionable insights, implement changes necessary to better track offer performance, and provide industry context as the Marketing team members all strive to achieve the key performance indicators.
On an ongoing basis the incumbent will be responsible for establishing product offer tracking & reporting on results, surveying the competitive landscape with the objective of identifying competitive threats, and summarizing industry reports for short-term & long-term trends.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced analyst who can translate results into recommendations and is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to improve business processes to get to the desired results.
- Interpret, document and communicate industry trends, both short & long-term
- Conduct in-depth analysis of industry trends, marketplace, consumer research and competitive landscape
- Analyze product promotions using customer profiling, seasonal impacts and competitive activities to adapt & improve products, pricing and promotion decisions
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure all recommendations are actionable and provide additional analysis as needed to support the business case
- Provide campaign effectiveness and recommendations feedback to team through regular meetings
- Manage analytical objectives from setting data requirements to structuring and executing the back-end analysis and reporting
- Liaise with internal and external channels (call centres, field force) to collect key learning’s and leverage information to help optimize product offers or positioning
- Work with internal partners to flag and fix reported data integrity issues
- Participate in special projects as required
- Data interpretation through application of quantitative methods, using tools such as SAS-STAT, SAS JMP, Excel.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in quantitative analysis, interpretation and communication
- Experience in collecting and analyzing market intelligence to provide critical insights
- Demonstrated understanding of establishing product positioning strategies
- Proven experience in designing reporting, conducting analysis, recommending alternatives to business decisions and measuring the resultant ROI
- Ability to focus on the strategic while meeting the business needs today
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability; high capacity to work in and lead an evolving organization
- Proven ability to re-design and implement new procedures, processes and strategies
- Experienced relationship builder
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Business degree