Xtreme Labs/Toronto, ON, Canada (Downtown Toronto (King and Yonge)Xtreme Labs is a Toronto/San Francisco-based agile development shop focused on working with early stage Internet and mobile companies. We are backed by a leading group of technology and finance executives, including Extreme Venture Partners.
You are a PR rock-star with a passion for technology. You base your world around bringing the sizzle to our steak, and are well versed in working in an agile, fast paced environment. You focus on planning and execution, and you are able to multitask multiple projects and priorities. You are champion of all things marketing, and know that press planning is an integral part in the success of our projects.
Recent Press about Xtreme Labs:
- PROFIT Hot 50: http://www.profitgui..ards/hot50
- CIX: http://www.canadiani..m/...wcase
- CNMA: http://www.nextmedia...com/cnma/
- BB Super App Challenge: http://www.blackberr...finalists
- CrackBerry App Awards: http://crackberry.co..wards-2010
Thrive in a start-up environment and join a leading team in the creation of world-class applications. You'll be responsible for:
- coordinating all marketing communications for Xtreme Labs
- managing our social media networks (twitter, linkedin, facebook, blogging, youtube, etc
- executing community outreach events- demoCamp, Mobile Monday, Third
- Tuesday, Wired Wednesday, etc.
- being our PR machine - pitching reporters, bloggers on our story, getting our name elevated for brand awareness with developers and clients
- Free breakfast every morning and lunch on Friday's
- Once a week lunch and learns
- Agile team room
- Foosball and ping pong tables (bring your A-game)
- Access to a Playstation 3, XBox 360 (with Kinect) and Microsoft Surface in our games room