Sealy Design Inc. has a new position available for a full-time Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Manage content of websites
- Assist with development of new marketing strategies
- Respond to all media requests
- Respond to all product testimonial requests
- Manage Karen’s speaking engagements
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Coordinate magazine and newspaper editorial submissions
- Perform related work as required
- Microsoft Office package
- Windows and Outlook
- Graduate of recognized marketing program
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Ideally work experience in a small-medium sized office
• Sealy Design offers flexible hours based on the status of on-going projects.